A Brief History of Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church
Immanuel congregation began in 1904. In 1966 the present church and educational building was dedicated. A new pipe organ was consecrated in 1985. In 1990, Simeon Square, a Senior Citizen Retirement Center, was opened. In 1997, our facilities were expanded and dedicated. The congregation consists of approximately 350 members.
To learn more about what we believe and teach at Immanuel Lutheran, please click the links on the upper right.