Anchored in the Word of God, prayer is a natural expression of the hope which Christ gives us. 1 John 5:14-15 says, "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him."
Our Prayer Chain is one way in which we pray for the needs of one another. Prayers are given to the Prayer Chain Leader or the Church office. They are then sent out by phone or email to all who are on the Prayer Chain.
- Email or call the Chain Leader. If you can't reach the Leader you may call the Church Office.
- The amount of information given is up to you. We respect your privacy. Emergency prayers will be put through immediately.
- Follow up with your contact so that we can change the focus of your prayer if needed. We especially love to hear of positive results so that we can praise the Lord.
- Be assured that your prayers will be kept confidential if requested. The amount of information sent out is optional. God knows who you are and will know for whom we are praying.
To Join our Team in Prayer
- Contact the Leader
- Choose to give your email address or phone number if you would rather receive the prayers by phone.
- Receive the prayer requests on Sunday or Monday morning.
- Pray as soon as possible and as often as the Spirit moves you on behalf of others.
- Do not gossip about the prayers...keep all requests confidential.
- To keep everything decently and in order, do not send prayer requests to the other chain members directly.
- Do not forward emails to non-chain members or social media sites.
- Prayer requests for people from social media sites to whom you have little connection are less than ideal. The chain is primarily for our church family, relatives, and friends.