A Brief History of Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church

 

FrontSign

 

Immanuel congregation began in 1904.  In 1966 the present church and educational building was dedicated.  A new pipe organ was consecrated in 1985.  In 1990, Simeon Square, a Senior Citizen Retirement Center, was opened.  In 1997, our facilities were expanded and dedicated.  The congregation consists of approximately 350 members.

© 2017 Immanuel Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community